[Geany-Users] Searching for filetypes.Povray.conf

janc at janc.es janc at xxxxx
Sun Aug 18 12:23:14 UTC 2013

Hi! Lex.

Thanks a lot, you hit the bulls-eye.

Now I have a working config:
/home/*user*/.config/geany/filedefs/filetypes.pov.conf
/home/*user*/.config/geany/filetype_extensions.conf

Some colors must be edited in:
/home/*user*/.config/geany/filedefs/filetypes.common

I will keep working about.

If it is useful, I will send a copy of filetypes.pov.conf
Can it be send as attachment?

Best regards.

--
Jose Angel Navarro Cortes
email: janc at janc.es
web: http://janc.es/
Usuario Linux: #49178

El 13.08.18 20:53:07 > Lex Trotman dijo: