[Geany-Users] Searching for filetypes.Povray.conf

janc at janc.es janc at xxxxx
Sun Aug 18 10:27:48 UTC 2013

Hi!

I'm new in this list, I hope to be able to contribute with some of my
skills about Geany.

It is my editor for long time and I can't change to a different one.

Please, can any body help me about a filetypes.Povray.conf?

I am doing a lot of work with Povray and it will be very nice to have
syntax highlighting with *.pov files.