[Geany-Users] Simple Feature Request

Bob Snyder bob.snyder at xxxxx
Mon Aug 12 18:36:58 UTC 2013

I have started doing some modest web development and have found the
Color Chooser to be very useful for picking colors for various style
properties. This is a great feature, but I have a suggestion to improve
it: Add an "Apply" button to the Color Chooser dialog. Currently it has
only "Cancel" and "OK." The effect would be the same as "OK" except that
the dialog would remain open, just like with the Edit->Properties dialog.

Setting colors can be a very iterative process and this would allow one
to tweak a color and observe the result in context without having to
re-open the dialog each time.

Many thanks,

Bob Snyder