[Geany-Users] Fwd: [Harold], Write a micro book on Geany IDE - Starter for Packt Publishing

Robert Fekete fekete77.robert at xxxxx
Fri Apr 19 13:24:42 UTC 2013

Honestly, I am surprised that you think so negatively about that.
Ok, spamming the community might not be the best method to find authors.
But if the (somewhat) greater visibility, more users, and maybe even more
developers mean only greater support requirements, that's kinda sad to
hear. No offense meant.

Robert