[Geany-Users] List of the customisable keywords for each lexer

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Fri Apr 5 10:53:47 UTC 2013

On 5 April 2013 21:15, Sigmun <unname1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Where can I find a list of the customisable keywords (such as
> primary,secondary,commentdoc for C lexer) for each lexer ?

Essentially its the lists in the filetypes files.  There may be cases where
keyword lists provided by the lexers are (ab)used by Geany for symbol lists
and so are not available for user customisation.  Also if lists provided by
the lexers are not already in the filetype file then Geany probably doesn't
map them to anything so adding them to the filetype file won't do anything.