[Geany] a question about file management in Geany

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sat Sep 29 23:55:23 UTC 2012

On 30 September 2012 00:06, Mostafa Alshrief <mostafa_alshrief at yahoo.com>wrote:

> [...]

Geany supports a wide range of languages, and therefore users with a wide
range of workflows.  Which means that the semantics and even the meaning of
a "project" differ greatly between users.  So Geany does not and should not
impose any particular meaning to "project".  And thats why there are two
different project plugins.