[Geany-Users] geany scss

Ross McKay rosko at zeta.org.au
Thu Oct 18 02:52:59 UTC 2012

Brian Carpenter wrote:

>I am a new programmer and learning python, although I really love geany.
>
>I'd like to help what I can.
>I want to be able to use scss files in geany. there is a fork enabling
>it, so i downloaded his fork.   but I cannot get ./configure to do
>anything.
>
>can someone help me, I really need scss files to work. (It would also
>be nice to integrate compass into the ide)

Probably my fork[1], haven't looked at updating it for a while since it
basically got no attention here. I'll look at merging in current master
sometime very soon and push back up to my fork.

NB: I haven't had a chance to sort out the symbol parser yet, so the
symbol list is rubbish for SCSS files. However SWMBO and I find the
syntax highlighting seems to work OK, with just a few weird behaviours
that I hope to sort out sometime (unless someone beats me to it!)

Can you describe exactly what your problem is though? What do you get
when you ./configure, it worked OK last time I tried and it is barely
different to what master was a short while ago.

[1] https://github.com/webaware/geany
--
Ross McKay, Toronto, NSW Australia
"It doesn't matter if the Rock wants to go get diamond rings or not!"