[Geany-Users] latest and greatest with mac version

Trong Thanh trongthanh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 04:22:59 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm also interested in using Geany on Mac OSX, and would like to help
and/or contribute to create a workable bundle for Mac OSX.

I've downloaded the builds that you guys shared in last discussion[1] but
don't like them because of out-dated version and poor OS integration.

I have tried to build latest Geany on Mountain Lion but faced an GTK+ build
issue with Xcode 4 / SDK 10.7 [2]. They says that I have to download Xcode
3.2.5 in order to build GTK+ on Mac OSX 10.8 but I have delayed to do so
due to lack of free time and the complicated process. I will try to build
Geany again.

Please let me know what I can help.

Links:
[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.editors.geany.general/6930/focus=6931