[Geany-Users] PHP_Beautifier

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at herbesfolles.org
Wed Nov 28 21:03:50 UTC 2012

Le 28/11/2012 20:34, barz040 at yahoo.it a écrit :
>> For now, use the workaround Colomban recommended by changing the
> command to (all on one line):
>
>   >php -d error_reporting='E_ALL & ~(E_STRICT|E_DEPRECATED|E_NOTICE)'
> php_beautifier -s4 -l "..."
>
>>Or change it to (untested):
>
>   >php_beautifier -s4 -l "..." 2>/dev/null

This one doesn't work because 2>/dev/null is a shell redirect which we
obviously don't handle.

> Tried but without success: with the first string the selection is not
> changed nor there are error messages;

Could you try it on your terminal directly?  Maybe php_beautifier isn't
found by PHP and then you need to pass the full path to it (gettable in
your terminal using `which php_beautifier`).  Also, make sure
php_beautifier is actually a PHP script and not a wrapper that launches
PHP itself, in which case you'd need to update it to add the appropriate
options.

Regards,
Colomban