[Geany-Users] [ANN]: Geany-Themes 1.22.2

Matthew Brush mbrush at codebrainz.ca
Wed Nov 14 02:32:15 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Just wanted to let any Geany-Themes users know there's been two recent
minor releases (I didn't ANNounce the last one). Other than a few
fixups, the main thing is the new color schemes, which were kindly
provided by members of the community.

The new color schemes since the last ANNounce (1.22) are:

Ralesk's MC (mc.conf) - Henrik Pauli
------------------------------------
This is an old-school looking scheme inspired by the appearances of the
Midnight Commander program.

Monokai (monokai.conf) - Thanh Tran
-----------------------------------
This is a port of super colourful and widely popular TextMate theme of
the same name.

Pygments - Nicolas Holvoët
--------------------------
This is a port of the default color scheme used by the awesome Pygments
syntax highlighter.

You can get the latest release from the Downloads[1] page on Github or
just grab the stuff from Git there. I didn't backport anything for old
Geany versions (pre-1.22), sorry.

Thanks to everyone who helped with the fixups and new themes!

P.S. If you notice any problems with anything, as always, feel free to
make an "Issue" on Github or just email me directly.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush

[1] https://github.com/codebrainz/geany-themes/downloads