[Geany] Orange to bright a default color for strings

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Tue May 29 22:01:01 UTC 2012

On 12-05-29 08:43 AM, John wrote:
> On Fri, 25 May 2012 17:08:05 -0700
> Matthew Brush<mbrush at codebrainz.ca>  wrote:
>
>> You could change it in your config file[1].
>
> Could you give me a quick pointer has to how to change the orange
> string text for php files.
>
> I had a look at the geany config files in /usr/share and in
> ~.config/geany but there doesn't appear to be anything there I can just
> quickly change to remove the orange.

With the development version, it's where I pointed to originally, for
the last release, it's here in this file:

https://github.com/geany/geany/blob/0.21.0/data/filetypes.xml#L44

You'll probably want to:

	$ cp PREFIX/share/geany/filetypes.xml ~/.config/fildefs/

So you don't mess with system files. I think the manual has some info
about this.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush