[Geany] Issue with rectangular selection mode

Davide Andreoli dave at xxxxx
Tue May 22 18:52:56 UTC 2012

I'm also facing this annoying issue with rectangular selections.

IMO we should just distinct between a click (mouse down+up) and a click
(just down) that start a dnd operation. Maybe is as simple as changing the
"goto definition" trigger from mouse-down to mouse-up?

hope this can be usefull
davemds