[Geany] Code Competion - Intellisense

phil newcombe pnguine at xxxxx
Fri Mar 16 16:44:08 UTC 2012

Hi All

This is sort of a general IDE question that involves Geany. Just what
exactly is "code completion" and what does it refer to in the Geany IDE?

I ask because I was hoping for something like Microsoft's Intellisense
where as you type a function or tag name (or whatever) a box appears where
you can select from a list of possible completions (like in Bluefish). In
Geany (win95) I get nothing, no hints - no completion - just what I type,
so I'm not sure what to expect when looking for the "code completion"
feature.

Thanks

Phil N