[Geany] Hi! Is it possible to change color of unsaved file tabs?

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Thu Mar 8 09:50:52 UTC 2012

On 12-03-07 11:53 PM, Evgeny Morozov wrote:
> Geany has "Editor tabs" with file names. When you change a file the text
> of a tab of this file change his color to red. It's really annoying for
> me. Is it possible to change this color?

Hi,

I don't think it's possible without modifying the source code of Geany.
Even if you changed it in a gtkrc, I believe Geany's hard-coded color
would override the gtkrc. I could be wrong though.

If you felt like changing the code and rebuilding, I think it's one of
the colors around `src/document.c:2702`. You could probably just comment
out lines 2711 and 2712 there.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush