[Geany] Code folding

Andy Bain andy.bain at xxxxx
Thu Mar 1 22:36:41 UTC 2012

Hello, I'm new to the list but I'm more than willing to contribute.

I'm working with the new Raspberry Pi and I'm trying to make Geany more
kid friendly (6 year old+).

Where does Geany get its code folding delimiters from? I'm trying to
configure Geany so that it initially folds most of the code and not just
functions or other pre-defined areas. In my scenario, I want almost all
the code folded on start-up with a blank area where the students can
write stuff (i.e. hide all the scary import and main loop stuff).

I'm targeting Python. I've looked at the filetypes and considered
downloading and looking at the source, but I just get a feeling this is
easily do-able for someone with more knowledge than me.

/Andy