[Geany] highlighting of bash scripts?

owlet bw bw.owlet at xxxxx
Tue Jun 26 19:59:27 UTC 2012

> This said, why did you want to edit filetypes.html/python? If you want
> to change the colors, with 1.22 you can now easily write a colorsheme
> file, look e.g. at the alt.conf scheme distributed with Geany (most
> probably /usr/share/geany/colorschemes/alt.conf on Linux). This way you
> won't have to bother what's in filetypes.* for the colors, and they will
> apply to all filtypes.

I am afraid I have to bother with all this filetypes.* files because if I define
background color for string in colorscheme file, then all the white space in
config files will be filled with that color. See my previous post. The only way -
do not touch filetypes.common (only basic changes) and setup highlighting in
numerous filetypes.* files.

And the question I would like to ask.

What file is responsible for highlighting of bash scripts? I do not see
filetypes.bash. I have filetypes.sh, but changes there do not reflect on bash
scripts.