[Geany] Bug in pyhton syntax highlight definition.

owlet bw bw.owlet at xxxxx
Tue Jun 26 13:36:00 UTC 2012

PHP definitions are ruled in filetypes.html, because inside filetypes.php is
almost nothing but record to see filetypes.html.

OK. I went to filetypes.html. There are groups of definitions which start from
html_, sgml_, php_, jscript_, python_

I changed the settings which start from php_ and indeed my php scripts now look
different.

Then I changed the settings which start from python_ but nothing changed in my
python scripts. And then I realized that maybe there is another file for python,
and indeed the definitions for python are in filetypes.python. And changes there
reflect my highlighting of python script. I also must say that there is no record
in filetypes.python to go to filetypes.html. So, it is like independent file for
settings.

1) Why there is a group of settings python_ in filetypes.html, if they do
nothing?

2) Why there are groups of settings for different languages in one file? It
confuses a lot.