[Geany] (no subject)

owlet bw bw.owlet at xxxxx
Tue Jun 26 12:35:56 UTC 2012

> This is the expected behaviour. You are editing the 'string' named style
> which is used for all filetypes. Instead you should just override a
> style in filetypes.php.

But this is a string, not white space! Why all the white space becomes highligted
as string?

Besides, there is a separate definition of white space

white_space=0xc0c0c0;0xffffff;true;false

but it is not working.

I thought it would be convenient to change the setting one time in
filetypes.common for all file types I code: PHP, python, html, javascript, css.

And if I change the setting for string in filetypes.php, why not highlight all
the white space inside php script in pink, according to Geany logic?