[Geany] problem with systax highlighting

owlet bw bw.owlet at xxxxx
Tue Jun 26 12:16:41 UTC 2012

Hello, geany community.

I have installed the latest version of Geany (1.22). And there a problem or maybe
inconvenience with the highlighting I chose for strings.

In filetypes.common (that I copied from /usr/share/geany to my home config
folder) I defined color for strings like that

string=0x000000;0xffc0c0

This is black font on pink background. Well, I like not to highlight the font
itself but rather background of specific tokens.

So, the result (in PHP) is like this

http://www.imageup.ru/img239/978348/scrot.gif

BUT, at the same time all the white space of other types of files BECOMES PINK

For example, the file filetypes.common itself is like this

http://www.imageup.ru/img239/978354/scrot2.gif

This is wrong, isn't it?