[Geany] Symbol List Ordering

Filipe Funenga filipe.funenga at xxxxx
Fri Jun 15 17:45:55 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I've talked with *darkvenger* and *b4n* at *freenode#geany* about this
problem and we've come up with partial solution to this problem: when I
open a file with geany, the symbol list is not sorted by appearence.
When I change my filetypes.common in the "[settings]" section with the
option "symbol_list_sort_mode=1" nothing happens. (is this supposed to
happen?)
So I decided to copy "/usr/share/geany/filetypes.python"
and "/usr/share/geany/filetypes.c" to "~/.config/geany/filedefs" and add
the option myself.

How do I set "symbol_list_sort_mode=1" to every filetype by default?

Thanks,
Filipe Funenga
Lisbon PT