[Geany] Anybody using Geany for pl/sql, pl/python etc?

Sayth Renshaw flebber.crue at xxxxx
Mon Jun 4 13:00:03 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 10:08 PM, Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:
> Am 03.06.2012 10:45, schrieb flebber.crue at gmail.com:
>> On , Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:
>>> A couple of days ago I had a talk about Geany. During this talk one of
>>> the attendees asked about support for pl/sql inside Geany. Is anyone of
>>> you using Geany for coding scripts in SQL?
>>>
>>> Personal I started with pl/pythonu for PostgreSQL a couple of weeks ago
>>> for a little project. The Python part I wrote in Python mode, but script
>>> were very simple by now so I didn't needed huge support by now.
>
>> I do. Usually just small scripts though for MySQL.
>
> Are you using some special feature of Geany for or do you look for some
> more support?
>
> Cheers,
> Frank

No I don't use any special features of geany currently. My scripts are
fairly simple at the moment and whilst some autocompletion for basic
and common SQL commands DROP ADD ALTER etc would be nice not sure its
necessary.

Sayth