[Geany] 'Execute' with input arguments

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Mon Jun 4 07:17:53 UTC 2012

On 4 June 2012 17:07, מתן הרשקוביץ <bintuch at walla.com> wrote:
> Fellows,
>

> I was thinking of the following feature: when executing a script from Geany,
> it should detect if any parameters from the command prompt (@ARGV) are
> required and if the answer is yes, Geany will query for those parameters.
>

> What do you think?

Hi,

You can ask for extra parameters for the command run by geany by
configuring it as the second non-filetype command (default make
custom).

Otherwise this should be a plugin that is specific to the shell
filetype.  You may need some way of passing data back to the command,
ask on this ML when you know what you need.