[Geany] mac osx -- control-v paste not working

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Thu Jul 26 01:53:24 UTC 2012

On 12-07-25 05:43 PM, Sean Felipe Wolfe wrote:

>>> It might be part of the extra GTK+ library I'm using:
>>>
>>> http://gtk-osx.sourceforge.net/ige-mac-integration/GtkOSXApplication.html#gtk-osxapplication-set-use-quartz-accelerators
>>>

>>> Or it might've just been tweaking the keybindings and stuff, can't
>>> remember. If I get a chance to dig back into it I'll check the commit
>>> log to see if I recorded it specifically.
>>>

>> ... or it might've been messing with the gtkrc-2.0 file
>>

>> Cheers,
>> Matthew Brush
>
> I'm taking another look at this now. Question Matthew, is there a repo
> or branch where your geany code is available for clonage? Also, what

All of my changes are on my Macbook I think. I'll see about cleaning
them up and putting on github maybe before or on next weekend.

> is the gtkrc-2.0 file? Can't seem to find it in the geany sourdcedir
> or various libraries I've been working with.

There's some docs here:
http://developer.gnome.org/gtk/2.24/gtk-Resource-Files.html

IIRC, the bundle includes a gtkrc file I made to tweak Geany a bit.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush