[Geany] mac osx -- control-v paste not working

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Wed Jul 18 03:41:38 UTC 2012

On 12-07-17 05:12 PM, Sean Felipe Wolfe wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 2:33 PM, Sean Felipe Wolfe <ether.joe at gmail.com> wrote:
>   Just for comparison, here's my build:
>>>
>>> http://codebrainz.ca/images/geany-mac.png
>>>

> Question for you matthew, it seems your paste is working. I'm
> wondering what is different between your build shown and the repo head
> I just synced up to? Are you on a different branch perhaps?
>
> Trying to understand why your paste works and mine doesn't.

It might be part of the extra GTK+ library I'm using:
http://gtk-osx.sourceforge.net/ige-mac-integration/GtkOSXApplication.html#gtk-osxapplication-set-use-quartz-accelerators

Or it might've just been tweaking the keybindings and stuff, can't
remember. If I get a chance to dig back into it I'll check the commit
log to see if I recorded it specifically.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush