[Geany] Lost all my scribble notes

Teresa e Junior teresaejunior at xxxxx
Mon Jan 30 14:48:33 UTC 2012

Hello, guys!

Yesterday I closed Geany with a certain file open. Then I modified
the file and it grew to about 50MB. When I opened Geany, it tried to
restore my session, but it would take forever, so I killed Geany and
deleted the line corresponding to that file from my session at
.config/geany. The problem is that, when I opened Geany again, my
session was OK, but my scribble notes disappeared! And I left some
important notes there! Any ideas on how to recover them? I haven't
closed Geany yet, so I still have some hope.

Thank you and best regards!
Teresa e Junior