[Geany] commandline execution arguments

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Jan 15 19:51:55 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 10:43 PM, Philip Parsons (Velindre - Medical
Physics) <Philip.Parsons at wales.nhs.uk> wrote:
> Lex,
> Thanks for the quick reply.
> How do actually enter that?  I want to input two strings (which are file locations).  In NetBeans you simply enter the strings in a project properties runtime arguments box, separated by a space.
> Thanks,
> Phil.

Hi Phil,

As I said above, menu Build, the Set Build Commands item brings up the dialog.

To set the execute command edit the command next to the execute label.
 For Python it should be 'python "%f" ' by default, so edit it to add
the command line arguments you want.  It is exactly what you would
type on the command line.