[Geany] Keep the previous session opened while opening a new file when Geany is closed

Luca Borrione write at xxxxx
Tue Feb 28 08:51:46 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm using Geany since a while now and it covers many needs of mine,
so I would say it became my default ide so far.

I'm having a little problem in using it which is described in the feature requests
here
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1056535&aid=3163207&group_id=222729

As I noticed that over a year is already passed since the original post
without an answer apparently, I would like to know if this feature would be ever
been implemented, as sometimes it can cause a waste of time.

Otherwise, if this would be somehow complicated to add,
another idea could be to add the possibility to save the current session
in order to re-open it at a later time, like the extension called 'session manager' works for chromium
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bbcnbpafconjjigibnhbfmmgdbbkcjfi

It would be great to hear your opinions on this.
Thank you all and best regards
--
Luca Borrione <write at tiscali.it>