[Geany] How to define autocomplete trigger and question about calltip appearance

klo uo klonuo at xxxxx
Mon Feb 27 11:44:31 UTC 2012

Isn't this whole thread showing that I invested enough effort as
anyone can expect from "user" that doesn't code C, and for reasonable
(at least to me) feature. I don't think I should mess with src code
any more, as apart from not knowing C, I'm not Geany developer to know
how things works even if I knew C.

If anyone knows how to make dot behave nice please show me the patch