[Geany] Size of the font in Line margin and general fonts question

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Mon Feb 27 05:37:09 UTC 2012

[...]

  Even in GTK, it's still six fonts (five typefaces).  And
> that's not counting bold, italics, and underline, which can be
> specified independently for each of the fonts.

Yes, they *can* but all GTK fonts except font.small and font.text are
the same size and the same family, the only other difference being
sans or serif.

And font.small and font.text appear [1] to be only used in Embedded.

So I was just making the point in reply to Matthew's suggestion of
putting font on all settings that it can be done, but even when it is
available it is little used and I doubt it  is worth the effort to
implement. [2]

[1] limited check only, I am after all more interested in Geany than Scite :)
[2] I don't use windows fonts, maybe your milage differs with them