[Geany] Size of the font in Line margin and general fonts question

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Mon Feb 27 03:30:15 UTC 2012

On 12-02-26 03:57 PM, John Yeung wrote:

>>> This is precisely my strategy in SciTE.  I didn't know
>>> if it was easy (or possible) to do in Geany.
>>
>> Geany has UI control of the main window font, the
>> sidebar font and the message window font.
>
> What does this mean?  Are you saying it's easy to do in Geany or
> impossible?  I had thought that the only reason Matthew mentioned it
> was that it's easy.  But that's not the impression I get from your
> response.

It's easy to change the foreground/background color of the line margin.
See the `filetypes.common` file.  In that file it's called
`margin_linenumber=FGCOLOR;BGCOLOR` or in a colour scheme file it's
called `margin_line_number=FGCOLOR;BGCOLOR`.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush