[Geany] Size of the font in Line margin and general fonts question

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sun Feb 26 22:41:54 UTC 2012

On 12-02-26 02:35 PM, Lex Trotman wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> If you could set the font face and size through the colour scheme, you could
>> leave the GUI setting as a global/default that takes effect if not specified
>> elsewhere (ie. in the color schemes).
>
> No, GUIs should always win, or should be set insensitive.
>
> Your suggestion on IRC of allowing schemes to set font size deltas
> (not absolute values) is a good one, for documentation markups you
> could make headings one point larger or similar.

Yeah after our discussion on IRC, I think either using "smaller" and
"bigger" in the color schemes or even just a UI setting next to Editor
font for "Line Number Font" is a better idea. I'm not even sure what
would happen if you set in the colour scheme a mix of fixed and
and I know my eyes wouldn't :)

Cheers,
Matthew Brush