[Geany] Size of the font in Line margin and general fonts question

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Feb 26 04:50:05 UTC 2012

On 26 February 2012 14:52, klo uo <klonuo at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 4:33 AM, Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 26 February 2012 14:10, klo uo <klonuo at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I did expect something like this coming ;)
>>
>> You shouldn't admit that, you will get accused of trolling...
>>

> What's up with you calling me troll when it's evident that you are the one
> trolling, as I clearly wrote to you that my message isn't addressed to you,
> but to member who actually provides solutions here instead smalltalk, as I
> noticed in my short time here?

Sorry, it wasn't meant to actually accuse you.  But you did say you
posted expecting a certain effect :)

As for addressing the message, this is an open discussion forum.

As a regular user, occasional developer when time allows, and mailing
list answerer I also have the right to express my opinions of
suggested changes as much as you have the right to suggest them.

Because I don't see the importance of your suggestion doesn't mean
others are of the same opinion, but we can all express it here.