[Geany] Size of the font in Line margin and general fonts question

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Feb 26 03:33:54 UTC 2012

On 26 February 2012 14:10, klo uo <klonuo at gmail.com> wrote:
> I did expect something like this coming ;)

You shouldn't admit that, you will get accused of trolling...

> Apart for locating errors, patches... line-numbers can provide various info
> just by sitting there, as which bookmark I see (although bookmarks aren't
> coded to line numbers), where in the code am I right now, how large is file,
> etc...
> I just wanted to provide more info to Colomban

Just noting that a three second impression of a GUI meant for hours of
use is an irrelevant experiment and won't provide any information,
don't waste your time.