[Geany] Size of the font in Line margin and general fonts question

klo uo klonuo at xxxxx
Sun Feb 26 03:10:45 UTC 2012

I did expect something like this coming ;)

Apart for locating errors, patches... line-numbers can provide various info
just by sitting there, as which bookmark I see (although bookmarks aren't
coded to line numbers), where in the code am I right now, how large is
file, etc...
I just wanted to provide more info to Colomban

Cheers