[Geany] Size of the font in Line margin and general fonts question

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Sat Feb 25 18:56:28 UTC 2012

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 18:44:33 +0100
klo uo <klonuo at gmail.com> wrote:

> In Geany it seems that everything has same font, defined in geany.conf:
>
>     editor_font=Droid Sans Mono 9

It's single-font, Monospace 10 by default.

> or selected from the menu. And additionally:
>
>     tagbar_font=Droid Sans 9
>     msgwin_font=Droid Sans 9
>
> probably read from OS setttings.

The defaults are Sans 9; no idea why all your fonts are Droid.

> Is there any way I can make line-number font smaller then editor font?

No. A new setting may or may not be easy to add - the line-number font
may be higher than the editor font, which has the potential to break a
lot of functions... though I can't name even one.

--
E-gards: Jimmy