[Geany] Backport request: fix for segfault when generating tags on 0.20

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Thu Feb 23 02:33:17 UTC 2012

On 23 February 2012 13:20, Worth, Kevin <kevin.worth at hp.com> wrote:
> Yes, generated using
>
> find . -name '*.[ch]' | xargs geany -g -P mycode.c.tags
>
> (tested it on a single file as well w/o the find/xargs combo, i.e. geany -g -P mycode.c.tags somedir/somefile.c)
>
> No luck. :(

Only symbols from open files show in the symbols pane, but loaded tags
should still do autocompletions etc.

showing in the symbols pane, you would never find your own symbols.