[Geany] Backport request: fix for segfault when generating tags on 0.20

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Thu Feb 23 02:14:32 UTC 2012

On 12-02-22 05:21 PM, Worth, Kevin wrote:
> [...]
>
> Is it possible to have a 0.20.1 maintenance release for those of us
> stuck on ancient versions of GTK to get this major feature working
> again? If not I’ll just use my locally-built copy.

Hi,

Geany is a small project with fairly low number of developers which is I
think why we don't backport and have maintenance releases (often).
However, even the development code is usually quite stable, and since
you are capable of patching and building your own, that's probably the
best route to take.

*Or* do what I do and bring your own computer to work :)

Cheers,
Matthew Brush