[Geany] Request for feedback: Geanyuniq

Ross McKay rosko at xxxxx
Mon Feb 20 09:22:27 UTC 2012

Emil Brink wrote:

>I saw that "Remove duplicate lines - simple?" item on the Plugin
>wishlist, and thought I'd have a go at it this weekend.
>[...]

Without trying it, it sounds like a nice tool. For the minimalist *nix
hackers amongst us, however, the following does nicely as a command on
the "Edit -> Format -> Send Selection" to menu:

	uniq

But it doesn't have the features that you describe for your plugin, e.g.
it only says this in the Messages window:

	20:20:56: Passing data and executing custom command: uniq
--
Ross McKay, Toronto, NSW Australia
"Tuesday is Soylent Green day"