[Geany] Visual issues after changing filetype HTML -> None

Eugene Arshinov earshinov at xxxxx
Thu Feb 9 06:40:32 UTC 2012

Hi all.

On my system, after opening the attached HTML document in Geany and
changing its file type from "HTML" to "None", a strange colorful
underline appears.  Also, a folding indicator (which should have
disappeared after changing the file type) remains on its place.  Could
someone reproduce it?  Is it a bug?

One more detail.  If after changing the file type you press Ctrl-A
Ctrl-X Ctrl-V, the underline and the folding indicator disappear.

I also attached a screenshot of what I see after changing the file type.

--
Best regards,
Eugene.