[Geany-Users] (no subject)

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at herbesfolles.org
Wed Dec 26 15:39:12 UTC 2012

Le 26/12/2012 16:02, Mayank Jha a écrit :
> thanx for your prompt reply. Ive already written the modifications to
> the core-files alongwith the additional files required
> @https://github.com/mjnovice/geany-spoj Can you give a link to quick
> tutorial to transform this into a plugin. Thanx!!

I don't know of a magic way to transform changes to a plugin, but it
should be quite easy to port (by diff-ing the modified files against the
original ones and extracting the changes).  For a Geany plugin guidance,
I suggest you to check out the official tutorial (and docs):

http://www.geany.org/manual/reference/howto.html

Regards,
Colomban