[Geany] HTML+Django template highlighting broken after upgrade to 1.22

Mike Miller geany-users at xxxxx
Thu Aug 30 17:37:39 UTC 2012

Thanks for your reply.  I've checked the settings you mentioned and they appear
to be set correctly.

FYI, I had to set almost all the python settings as python_xxx under
filedefs.xml/html to get them the colors right, and thankfully they were supported.

-Mike

----
From: Enrico Tr?ger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> To: Geany general discussion list
<geany at uvena.de> Subject: Re: [Geany] HTML+Django template highlighting broken
after upgrade to 1.22 Message-ID: <503E6BFD.4080703 at uvena.de> Content-Type:
text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" On 29/08/12 19:16, Mike Miller wrote:

Unfortunately, this isn't documented anywhere, neither in Geany nor in
Scintilla (which actually provides the different styles).

>From a quick source-code-and-edit-config-to-verify session, here are the
styling settings you are interested in:

html_asp
python_identifier
python_default

Explanation:

let's take the following example:

"{% load pages_tags i18n %}"

{% and %} will be styled with html_asp, "load", "pages_tags" and "i18n"
will be styled with python_identifier and the spaces between with
python_default. As far as I know, more styling is not supported by the
Scintilla HTML lexer (though I would be happy to be proven wrong).