[Geany] HTML+Django template highlighting broken after upgrade to 1.22

Mike Miller geany-users at xxxxx
Wed Aug 29 17:16:16 UTC 2012

Hi,

Unfortunately highlighting for my html templates was broken after upgrading to
version 1.22.  I was able to fix most of it by asking geany to copy the entries
from filetypes.xml to filetypes.html.

The one remaining issue is that Django templating tags are still screwed up.
I've googled but can find no mention of how to set those, though they looked
acceptable in the previous version.

I found this below in the file but it doesn't help to set the correct colors.
How do I set the colors of the template vars and blocks?

[lexer_properties]
lexer.html.django=1

-Mike