[Geany] filetype_extensions.conf not being read?

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Tue Aug 14 23:41:55 UTC 2012

On 12-08-14 08:26 AM, daspostloch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> on my setup, filetype_extensions.conf seems not to get honored.

You could try deleting the [files] group from your ~/.config/geany.conf
file. It caches filetypes in there for opened files and won't autodetect
new one. I just tested and it worked fine for new files that weren't
cached in geany.conf with their filetype information.

If it's not this, then I'm not sure what the problem would be.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush