[Geany] Geany as Windoze noob's learning tool

Ma Xiaojun damage3025 at xxxxx
Sun Aug 12 14:54:49 UTC 2012

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 7:45 PM, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> Nice!
> However, the page seems to be in a namespace "tag" which was probably
> not on purpose. But renaming the page isn't that hard.
> I'd say it should live under /howtos/win32/getting-started
I'm sorry.
I haven't figured out a way other than duplicate the page in howtos
and remove the origin page in tags

> There is a fundamental difference: the GTK runtime is necessary to start
> Geany at all while a Mingw/GCC environment is only helpful (not even
> necessary) to write C code with Geany.
> Please don't mix this.
You know, there are enough people think that they are using
Code::Blocks compiler, Dev-C++ compiler, Eclipse compiler or Visual
C++ compiler.
So you don't want "Geany compiler", right?