[Geany] Multiple opened brackets not closed correctly

samir chaouki moebius.eye at xxxxx
Sat Aug 11 17:46:34 UTC 2012

Hi.
I think it is deliberate. Counting the number of braces in a long text
would be too long,
and closing the first brace when there is already a closing one right after
would be even
more annoying. Plus, if you have this:

<code>
  {
    {{
    }
  }
</code>

Which bracket should be considered wrong?
It's one of those things where the annoyance is minimal and the effort and
resources needed to fix it are important.

Cheers. I hope I helped a little.