[Geany] Geany as Windoze noob's learning tool

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Thu Aug 9 07:51:44 UTC 2012

Hi,

The provision of a complete windows programming tool set isn't really
in the Geany mission statement.

It would add to the windows build complexities and it would be
entirely up to the person who supports windows builds to decide if
they have enough time to create and support this extension.