[Geany] mail filetype or replacing vim with geany

Gour gour at xxxxx
Thu Aug 2 10:09:08 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2 Aug 2012 19:50:18 +1000
Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:

> True, though both are still experimental.  It probably should be
> Matthew who answers to these since both are still in his github.  I
> don't know the status of the Vala bindings, but IIUC the Python ones
> work except for keybindings, and that will take some work, either in
> Geanypy or in Geany itself.

Now I've found GeanyPy...it's great and it could drastically change
Geany's ecosystem!!

Sincerely,
Gour

--
He who is satisfied with gain which comes of its own accord, who
is free from duality and does not envy, who is steady in both