[Geany] mail filetype or replacing vim with geany

Gour gour at xxxxx
Thu Aug 2 09:52:38 UTC 2012

On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 11:30:45 +0200
Thomas Martitz
<thomas.martitz at student.htw-berlin.de>
wrote:

> You can send selected text to external programs with 'Right
> click->Format->Send selection to'.

Hmm, it could be a possible workaround if we find appropriate
'external program'.

> Also, let me repeat my previous statement since it apparently went
> under.
> > Can't you code plugins with Vala and Python as well these days?

I'm not familiar with it, but now I see there is geany-vala-binding...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
In this endeavor there is no loss or diminution,
and a little advancement on this path can protect