[Geany] mail filetype or replacing vim with geany

Gour gour at xxxxx
Thu Aug 2 08:25:14 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2 Aug 2012 11:56:57 +1000
Russell Dickenson
<russelldickenson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Would it be possible to use the Linux command "fmt" to have the
> selected portion of the buffer reformatted? Perhaps i might operate
> only on text prefixed in a pre-determined method - e.g. with "> " or
> "/*" but it could still be coded so that it was quite generic.

Interesting idea...but it still  means coding in C.

I know that mentioning Vim is probably not too popular here, but
considering that Vim is also known as "programmer's editor", it would
be handy to have similar feature in Geany as well.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
In the material world, one who is unaffected by whatever good
or evil he may obtain, neither praising it nor despising it,