[Geany] mail filetype or replacing vim with geany

Gour gour at xxxxx
Wed Aug 1 07:46:50 UTC 2012

On Wed, 1 Aug 2012 17:07:54 +1000
Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Geany isn't a vim or emacs clone, so nobody really cared to read their
> mail in Geany enough to do it.

One correction --it is not "their mail", iow. when I use gvim as
external editor within Claws-mail, then Claws handles headers and when I
invoke 'external editor' with "Edit with external editor", gvim only
handles body of the language starting with:

"On Wed, 1 Aug 2012 17:07:54 +1000